Monday, July 13, 2009

Free water at Walmart!

Whenever another blogger post a freebie deal I'm always a little hesitant to spend a ton of time printing off coupons, I've been burned before. I don't know what it is but apparently stores in Michigan don't feel the need to stock or price things at the same levels as elsewhere, too many times I've read about everyone getting a great deal only to find a local store doesn't stock the items.

So today when I saw a few blogs advertising free water at Walmart I was skeptical, since we were going shopping anyway I figured I'd print two coupons and give it a shot. And I'm glad I did.



I found these 6 packs of water in the Wal-mart dollar aisle (not with the other water products) and was able to use my two coupons to score 12 free bottles of water! As we were checking out the couple in front of us had a 12 pack of the same water - I so wanted to stop her and tell her she could have bought two packs for free; but sometimes I think I Matt thinks I'm crazy when I talk coupons with total strangers so I refrained myself.

Anyway check out the Everyday Eating site to print your coupon HERE - I was able to print two per computer.

0 comments: