Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Find - Art Dolls

I found this Friday Find while searching through the craft pool at Flickr. I love looking through all their pictures and you never know what you'll find. Like for example this great fabric business card holder from Judi at Art Dolls.


The fabric business card holder tutorial is available as a download from Judi's link HERE The tutorial is three pages ready for you to print off and get started.

At work I keep all my business cards in my pocket and the corners get worn very quickly, I could totally use something like this and the tutorial looks easier enough even I could do it. Now I just need to find a fabric that will be acceptable for Human Resources and working with lots of guys, I don't think they'd let me live down lots of hearts or flowers :)

While your reading up on Judi and her work you can also check out her other Tutorials here and her free pattern offerings HERE. You should also check out her Etsy shop and her main site Doll Street Dreamers where she offers lots of online options.

0 comments: